Friday, August 8, 2008

2008 MISSION STATEMENT

Expanding and sharpening my skills as a writer and public speaker are at the top of my to-do list this semester. My plan includes having a functional literacy of programs such as Photoshop, iMovie, and others relating to the editing of video and audio.

It is also my goal to better familiarize myself with the Associated Press Stylebook. I am making an effort to incorporate what I have learned from the stylebook into my Web logs and various other writings.

Lastly, I am working on fine-tuning my radio program. I am diversifying the content of the program by including a larger list of topics and expanding my guest list. The hope is that these moves will provide the kind of information and entertainment that would have a broader public appeal.

No comments: